We love IKEA for its friendly prices, modern design and cutting-edge product releases. While these furniture from IKEA is relatively simple in design. Most handy homeowners don’t want them to look like cheap and simple in their house and eager to find some ways to refashion them.
Today, we are bringing you some best IKEA hacks: gorgeous headboards, glam dressers, stylish nightstands and more to help you achieve the furniture of your affordable decor dreams.
1.Bookshelf Storage Bench: Turning a simple IKEA bookshelf on its side to create a storage bench seat. Check out the detailed tutorial via Mommy Vignettes.
2. New Bedside Table: Super simple to transform this Ikea Rast dresser. Just adding a little panit and changing the hardware to the simple IKEA dresser. It is now a new bed side table that’s perfect for guest bedroom. Check out the tutorial here.
3. Wrapping Paper Container: Repurposing the plastic bag dispensier into a container for your gift wrapping paper. From Interior Candy.
4. Mid-Century Modern Coffee Table: Remove the boring wood legs of the IKEA LACK coffee table and replace with a pair of signature tapered ones. You can get this unique and custom modern coffee table. Learn the details from Triple Maxtons.
5. DIY IKEA Hack Desk Under $60: Get two small bookshelves from Target ($18 each) and a big butcher block desk top or a counter top from IKEA, then you can create this unique, functional and decorative desk for your home. Read all about it at this very creative blog from Pretty Providence.
6. Modern Welded Table: This creative welded table was made with the wood tabletop from an IKEA LACK table and the X-shaped metal frame as the table legs. It’s simply chic and perfect for any room of your house. See more details from Simply Namoured.
7. Basket Pet Bed: Use an IKEA woven basket, screw it into the wall and add a cushion for a stylish bed for our tiny besties. Via Row House Nest.
8. Ikea Hacked Barnboard Coffee Table: From City Farm House.
9. Textured Panel Dresser Makeover: From Centsational Girl.
10. A New Bedside Dresser: DIY tutorial via House by Hoff.
Ikea Rast Dresser into Stylish Bathroom Storage: Paint a basic IKEA RAST chest with the gorgeous white and add rope pulls to create this stylish side stand for your bathroom with extra storage. Learn about the step-by-step tutorial via redbookmag.
11. DIY Coffee Mugs and K-Cup Holder with IKEA’s Fintorp Organizer: Hang mugs and coffee pods with IKEA’s Fintorp System and create this stylish “coffee nook” of your own. Tutorial via A Farm House Reborn.
12. Vintage Inspired Kitchen Island: Use fresh gray paint, marble top, a towel bar. source.
13. DIY Command Center with Storage and Chalkboard: Particularly awesome, beautiful and creative command center hacked from simple IKEA shelves. Get the DIY instructions from Iron and Twine.
14. DIY Wire Basket Side Table: Flip the basket and add a stained wood top. A quick and easy way to make a stylish wire side table for $30. See the supplies and steps via Ispy DIY.
15. Silver Washers Nightstand: Silver washers create the pretty design on the drawers, and a few extra pieces of wood create that handy little side rack for magazines and books. DIY projects via Thistlewood Farms.
16.DIY Charging Station Using Ikea’s Fintorp Rail: Attach some hooks to this simple fintorp rail from IKEA, and keep eletronics from cluttering your counter. You can also add some plants for decoration. Get DIY instructions via hometalk.
17.Bar Cart Night Stand: Turn the bar cart into this stylish nightstand in the bedroom. The three shelves offer some amazing bedside storage. Love this genius lifehack. Via theeverygirl.
18.Pantry Storage Unites: Transform the plain white Kallax shelving units into storage units with natural elements. It looks so gorgeous and stylish for home decor! Details via lisannevandeklift.
19.New Craftroom Desk Hacked from IKEA Rast Dresser: Turn the plain dresser from IKEA into this new craftroom desk with furniture paint, hardware, a trim door and other supplies. Simple but creative DIY update! Get DIY instructions via addisonmeadowslane.
20.IKEA Hack Pendant Planter: Make the simple pendant light cover into this creative planter! Super easy and quick ot make! See DIY instructions via jadeandfern.
21.DIY Utensilo Mit Lattenrost Sultan Lade: Get DIY details and instructions via ichdesigner.
22.Ikea Lack Side Table-Corbels: Another creative and easy way to add a touch of style to the simple Lack table and hack it into this stylish side table for your bedroom. See more details via littlegreennotebook.
23.Vertical Succulent Garden Planter: Create this lovely succulent planter with the tabletop of an IKEA Lack table . It will be a perfect decor of your garden whether hang it or lay it flat on a patio table. Get the DIY instructions via craftberrybush.
24.DIY IKEA Hacked Curtain with Tassel Fringe: Make the plain white curtain from IKEA more stylish and beautiful by dressing up with tassel fringe. Get the tutorial via lovemaegan.
25.Small Bridge Bookshelf: Make this fun little bridge shelf with IKEA STATLIG board, an EKBY BJARNUM shelf holder, and some paracord and steel washers. Easy to do with a little of woodworking skills. Instructions via instructables.
Some great Hacks here! I love Ikea HAcks and have some of my own on my website, a study makeover and a kids bedroom makeover with a cabin bed and secret den..
It’s admire & good design even seen.
I see This Images on Pinterest. Nice and Good Idea