A small kitchen means limited space to cook, eat and entertain. It can feel cramped really quickly. and really easy for the space to seem messy. We should think creatively to create more storage and keep organized in this tiny space.
These 15 clever hacks for your tiny kitchen should give you some great inspiration and ideas for DIYing your way to an organized kitchen. They include lots of tips and tricks that you can use to save on drawer and cabinet space, maximise your unused space and create storage where once there was clutter, squeeze a little extra storage out of a small kitchen and more.
1. DIY Rolling Pantry for Canned Food: This sliding shelf on casters lives in the inches between the fridge and wall, and is perfect for holding canned foods and spices. An ingenious way to save the space in the tiny kitchen! Get the tutorial via Classy Clutter.
2. Pull-out Counter Top for Kitchen Storage: Create this pull-out counter top for more kitchen storage! Such a cheap and easy DIY project that looks so stylish in the kitchen! Get the DIY details and tutorial via IKEA Hackers.
3. Inside of Cupboards Storage Solution: Screwing a magazine rack to the inside of kitchen cupboards for more space to store bulky items like chopping boards, cleaning products. Details via inspire-to-create.
4. Magazine Holder for Canned Goods: Organize canned goods with a magazine holder. Image via PBJ Stories.
5. Backsplash Storage Ideas: Make full use of your backsplash as storage for coffee can, sugar, butter, salt & pepper, cork screw, etc! Check out the DIY project details via No 29 Design.
6. DIY Kitchen Utensil Drawer Organizer: This was a great drawer with tons of storage space. With dividers, everything was organized and easy to find when you need！Get the DIY tutorial via Kevin and Amanda.
7. Utensil and Cookware Storage with Mason Jars: Get creative with utensil and cookware storage in small jars. They can also make part of the kitchen décor. Via Hometalk.
8. Vertical Storage and Chalkboard Wall: Hang pots and pans from a vertical pegboard for space saving and paint a wall in chalk paint for an easily accessible shopping list that won’t clutter your fridge. Details via Apartment Therapy.
9. DIY Trash Bags On A Roll: Store your trash bags on a roll under-the-sink space! Check out the details via Simply Organized.
10. Simple Kitchen Hack: Pot Lids Storage Solution: Clever idea of storing the pot lids on the inside of the cabinet door using towel racks and gravity. It’s a great way to save some space for the pots themselves! Details via Martha Stewart.
11. Under the Sink Storage Ideas: Use a tension rod to hang spray bottles and help tame the clutter under the sink. Ideas and Image via Jenthous and Words.
12. Install Kitchen Sink Drawers: Added some organization storage to your kitchen by installing kitchen sink tip outs. From Domestically Speaking.
13. Grundtal Pot Rack above Your Sink Space: Hang a simple pot rack above the sink to create extra storage in your kitchen. From IKEA Hackers.
14. DIY Open Kitchen Shelving: Use Ikea brackets and some wooden boards to make those shelves you wanted. It not only create more storage for your dishes, but also looks so stylish and modern in your kitchen! From Lemon Thistle.
15. DIY Produce Rack at the End of a Cabinet: Hang a shower caddy at the end of a cabinet and use it to store some vegetables! Ideas from Domestic Diva Domain.
What are your best creative ideas for the tiny kitchen? Share with our community in the comments!