Mason jars are one of the most versatile and affordable craft supplies. They are often used for decorating the home, wedding gifts, gardening ideas, item storage and other creative crafts.
If you’re looking for a cool DIY project you can make with your mason jar in under an hour, here are some amazing ideas for your inspiration.
1. Mason Jar Desk Organizer: Glue several mason jars together and use them to store your office or craft supplies. What a clever idea for your desk organization and storage! Steps via Its Over Flowing.
2. Mason Jar Hanging Lights: Group several mason jar lights over your table. It will add more charm to your space! See the DIY tutorial via Woon Blog.Typepad.
3. Glittery Party Centerpiece: Tutorial via Birds Party.
4. Organic Mason Jar Terrarium: Don’t you just love the pop of colors in these mason jars? Check out this mason jar gift idea via Story Board Wedding.
5. Mason Jar Herb Garden: Have an herb garden using mason jars! Have an herb garden using mason jars! Get the DIY tutorial via Camille Styles.
6. DIY Chalkboard Mason Jars as Escort Cards: Add a chalkboard label to any jar you find. Easy to DIY and perfect for spring or summer outdoor weddings. These mason jars are both whimsical and functional: show guests to their seats and offer a personalized drinking glass. Genius!source.
7. DIY Glittery Christmas Tree Lanterns: Get the video tutorial via Youtube.
8. Mason Jar Light Makeover: Update an outdated light with a large mason jar. A quick and easy DIY project for your home! See the tutorial via Apartment Therapy.
9. Chevron Pallet Mounted Hanging Mason Jar Vase: Chevron-Painted Pallet chalkboard made with washi tape and flowers wrapped in burlap and twine. What a cheerful and fun wall decoration! Learn how to make it at home from Unoriginal Mom.
10. DIY Mason Jar Chandelier: You can DIY your own unique rustic chandelier using mason jars! It will make a great addition and add that warm glam to any home. Get DIY steps via DIY Ready.
11. DIY Glitter Mason Jar Candles: Simply put glitter on inside of a mason jar and set a candle inside, you can have these stunning and gorgeous decor for your holiday! Get the tutorial via Cakery Papery.
12. DIY Mason Jar Snow Globes: Make some snow globes for your holiday decor or use it as the holiday gift! Follow the steps to make it via Lauren Conrad.
13. DIY Starry Night Luminaries: Super easy starry night luminaries made with glitter and hairspray. It would be a great wedding centerpieces. Learn how to make it via The Shabby Creek Cottage.
14. Stenciled Mason Jar Tumblers: These stenciled mason jar tumblers are super cute and also easy to make with your kids. They also make great hostess gifts. Steps to make it from Mom 4 Real.
15. DIY Snowman Mason Jar Luminary: Super cute and adorable and also easy to make! Get the steps to make your own via Club. Chic A Circle.
16. Maple Leaf Mason Jar Candle Holders: Tutorial via Create Craft Love.
17. DIY Spring Mason Jar Vases: DIY painted mason jars with free tags. Make a cute and inexpensive gift for Easter or Mother’s Day! See the tutorial via I Heart Nap Time.
18. Mason Jar Candles Christmas Decor: Super easy to make these little mason jars with floating candles and fresh cranberries. Perfect decor centerpieces for Christmas table! See the tutorial via Stone Gable Blog.
19. DIY Rustic Mason Jar Sconce: Brighten your home with these wall mounted mason jar vases this spring! Steps via Shelterness.
20. DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser: Add a vintage touch to your bathroom with these inexpensive mason jar soap dispensers! Click here to read more.
21. Painted Mason Jar Utensil Holders: Keep your kitchen utensiles with this DIY organization project. Get the steps via DIY Ready.